Thread: Classic Rooting the classic
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 09:10 AM   #7
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
I'm not the right person to ask about rooting. I had help rooting my Nook, and even though I did see certain improvements I was as happy with an unrooted device.
You should be able to get your Nook back to whatever firmware it came with with the complete reset. I don't remeber how it was done, but it was a number of times I had to keep the power switch down for 10 seconds each, or something like that. So if you haven't done that yet it could be worth a try to get back to old firmware.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote