View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 12:14 PM   #22
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
The Darwin Awards. There are lots of sub-groups in that sub-group.

Today I had 2 human Lemmings cross my path. These are people that walk in front of moving traffic KNOWING that you have to stop for them.
A few days back I found an old newspaper clipping in one of my grandmother's bibles (probably kept for the title, which was something like "Boys Killed the Second Time.") According to the article, two young boys (around 8 to 10, IIRC) ran out in front of a car, the man hits the breaks, grabs the boys, pulls them off the side of the road, and chews them out about the danger of running into the road. He gets back in the car, drives off, the boys run back into the road again, a car hits and kills them both. I thought at the time that they merited a proto-Darwin Award.
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote