View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 11:48 PM   #48
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmbs View Post
Dennis, here is a suggestion for you. Why not just upload a high compression and a standard compression version, put them in the same post so people can download whichever one they want.
I may do just that, once I have stuff ready.

Quote:
You can also do like most people who post books in this forum do- make multiple file types and post in all the mobile read ebook forums.
Mobi first, since I have devices that read that. I have no objection to creating other formats if the tools are available and I can use the same source files, but since I don't have those devices, it would be hard for me to test my work.
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote