View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 07:44 PM   #2
eGeezer
NE1 seen my glasses?
eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Nook Glowlight (following previous nook STR and STR w/GL)
Well, with any luck, Jenifer will ride in on her white steed and continue her work to drive out the demons which seem to be possessing the support folk who appear not to have caught on yet that they are the ones in the best position to make or break Astak in the ereading arena.

Speaking of which, in the midst of typing this, Mr. FedEx guy showed up with my repaired PPro. Mailed it in Monday, have it back Saturday, and leave on a vacation tomorrow. I credit Jenifer for the speedy turn-around, considering the preceding 2 weeks.

(Got a house-sitter and security alarm, so don't waste your time trying to locate my house. )

Now to see if it works. (pretty sure it is a refurbished replacement, not my own unit with a replaced screen, so anything is possible)

Edit: -----------

Oh, my.

EAT THOSE WORDS eGeezer.

It is a brand new packaged unit with cover, charger, USB cable and earbuds, all packaged in separate original plastic bags.
I am astounded.

I am pretty sure it is one of the newer ones with a cover that doesn't make the paint peel. This inside of the cover is gray instead of light tan. This may be why it is new instead of a replaced screen, since 3/4 of the front paint was gone.

Okay. They got me. I'll be ordering a Plus when I get back off vacation.

Last edited by eGeezer; 08-14-2010 at 07:59 PM.
eGeezer is offline   Reply With Quote