View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 01:16 PM   #144
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
Nah, that was the first thing I figured... Since I didn't know how long they took to build I left it sit for quite awhile while I was trying out different things (ie. while I had dinner, or overnight)... I even checked for hung processes... Though since I never did a very small test file I just ran a one-pager... Same thing, and I went to take a, err, relieve my bladder to give it some time...

A couple of symptoms I didn't mention that I should -because I was tired- was that when selecting a directory for any of the macros configuration GUI's the last level of the directory selected is ignored. For instance, if browsing to F:\Misc\EB1150 Temp\Text it will only display F:\Misc\EB1150 Temp back in the menu. Like for 'Save to' or 'Path to impbuild.exe'. You have to type the last level in. Under 'Save to' it will show the default the first time, which I switch to 'F:\Impout'. During the second pass this is already inserted. (I know I can just edit the macro for my own defaults, I just haven't bothered yet)

-MJ
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote