View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 03:52 AM   #10
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ereader25 View Post
Can you elaborate a bit about your experience using SetCPU on the Onyx T68? I'm curious if it just failed to throttle the processes, or despite this the battery still didn't last? And when you say it's not as good, how long do you get out of it without charging? Obviously not a month long like the Nook simple touch, but do you get at least a week out of it?

Thanks!
I had my T68 set up to automatically shut down after an hour of inactivity (it boots quickly, so I didn't find this to be a problem) and thus had excellent battery life from it.

If you left it permanently switched on, you'd get battery life comparable to any other Android tablet - ie a few days at most.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote