View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 09:39 PM   #4130
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
My son and daughter still use their 350s on a regular basis and my other son and his wife use my old 505 and 950. All devices have had PRS+ installed for years. The x50 readers have had PRS+ on them from day 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_C View Post
Well, when I change the font, I have to go back and forth several times changing font size and line height until the proper size "settles in". Sometimes I think it is OK, but then every other chapter in a book will have one font size while the others have a 2nd size.

This is consistent across two 350's, several books, and several fonts.

Sometimes this behavior seems to go away if I do the changes through the main PRS+ settings menu instead of from the individual book. But not always.
I have never had this happen either. But, all of my books have been scrubbed of embedded fonts and formatted as I like them. I would guess it is coding in your book somehow conflicting with the reader.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote