View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 11:12 AM   #12
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
I disagree. It is much faster navigating a well structured tree then searching. And I really do not see how you fast will find the next book in a series using meta tags.

I also always use directory mode on my MP3 players...
Actually, if I was going to choose navigation for my reader I would choose tags over folders. Tags are much more flexible since you can have an ebook with more than one tag, but with folders the file is only in one place... unless you want to copy it into several folders.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote