View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 10:10 PM   #4
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Hmm.. Lets See...

* Resume from last position - Being able to resume from where you were when you shutoff the Gen 3 as opposed to landing back in the library.

* Folder support - So I can actually organise my books and documents properly

* List View - The ability to just see a plain list of books as opposed to covers and icons, so you can quickly see what you have.

* Name based navigation - The ability to just to a name or atleast the first letter. I'm sick of having to click through page after page to get to S or X from A or B, especially when I have a couple of hundred books in it.

* Dictionary search - Be able to look up a word directly in the dictionary as opposed to just selecting one in a book.

* Better support for HTML - The current support is basic, and doesn't treat complex pages well. And ass the ability to link to files outside the document itself.

* Battery status inside books

* When in the go to page option, show the current page number so you have an idea as to where you are.

* Unified Bookmarks menue like the sony, so you can jump directly to any of you current ongoing books without having to navigate directly to the book.

* allow the side buttons to be user configurable. I dont use the Music option and want to be able to map another function like say, dictionary lookup to it.

* Make lookup the first option in the menue FOR GOODNESS SAKE.

* Allow landscape mode outside PDF's like the sony

* The ability to add notes and export them back to the computer. They could easily use a virtual keyboard lik the one the numberpad they already use. (not that important but would be nice)

* support for zip archives, so I can keep files and images zipped to save space and organised.

A Few others, but these are the ones that come to mind immediately.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote