View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 08:22 PM   #3
Krystian Galaj
Guru
Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Bookeen Cybook
1. Folders

2. Constant boot time - currently it depends on how many books you have on the device. If you have thousands of ebooks, you might wait a long time (like, over an hour) until it opens them all and finally shows you the library view.

3. Ability to read when its charging.

4. Functional Delete button - some people don't need it, I like to be able to delete a book I finished reading, even if I have to connect to computer to put something in its place.

Jelby: to have what you want, just press reset button on the back of the Cybook.
Krystian Galaj is offline   Reply With Quote