View Single Post
Old 03-20-2006, 08:22 AM   #41
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
In case Nick is still around...

There was mention of a dictionary (english) in the review...I was wondering how that can be used.
The Hanlin V2 apparently has a chinese-english dictionary, but you can't access it directly from inside a book. (it works like a normal book as far as I understood)

The Iliad has a touchscreen, so it should be no problem to use "lookup" function like you have in mobipocket or MS-Reader on PocketPC.
This is a very nice feature, my girlfriend is using it at the moment to freshen up her english...she's reading a Terry Pratchett Novel and can simply tap on any word she doen't know to get a translation instead of asking me every 2 minutes...very good for both of us...

the question is: Does the Iliad's dictionary work that way?
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote