View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 11:59 AM   #16
Shykat
Groupie
Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, iPad Mini, my PC and Galaxy Tab A :)
As I have been wandering through the different ebook readers available and posting in the message area for them, I came across Megareader. Unlike others that are free, this one you do pay for and before I pay to download it, I wonder if it has any of my requirements implemented already.

1. The ability to sort ebooks in the order that I load them into the program and keep them that way along with the chance to sort in ascending or descending order.

2. The book needs to be marked as READ after I have finished the book.

Any chance that those features already exist in the program?? if so, I would happily pay to try out the program in my search for a good ebook reader for my iPhone
Shykat is offline   Reply With Quote