View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 02:22 AM   #8
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
As an addendum, Brian, I have purchased the ebook from Pan Macmillan. It has a contents section to jump to the appropriate chapter, but also its index in the back is linked to the relevant text/"page". For me, perfection.

Now I am just looking for a local supplier of the CD Audio Book (which I have noted is narrated by Clive - always a plus as he has, in my opinion, a superb voice for narration).

Cheers, mate. Your blood's worth bottling.

Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote