View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 06:21 PM   #8
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Either release the entire series as eBooks or don't release them at all.
I don't agree with that. Releasing some is better than nothing.

And publishing the latest volumes has it's logic... Many people interested in those books have already read the former ones in pBook form, so they won't buy them again in eBook form.

I would like to read Michael Jecks' books, but only the first 3 were released. I've already read the first 5 in pBook form, so I won't buy those 3. I'm just afraid that there might be too many readers like me and the publishers ceases to convert the remaining books to ebooks, due to lack of sales of those 3 volumes!

Last edited by Over; 02-16-2009 at 06:26 PM.
Over is offline   Reply With Quote