View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 03:23 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
The Kinsey Millhone series from Sue Grafton is 21 books. Yet, the last 5 are all that are available in eBook form.

My guess is that with older series, they publisher think you've probably already read the older books and would be starting with the nerish ones as eBooks. But, the issue is that if I didn't read any of them, and wanted to own them all, I'd have a combination pBook and eBook. This is unacceptable. Either release the entire series as eBooks or don't release them at all.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote