Thread: Touch Firmware 2.1.4
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 09:22 AM   #99
Jaden
Evangelist
Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
A little knitpicking: I've just realized that the hearts for adding to books quickly to the shortlist (or remove them) are gone. I know it's possible to do that from the menu, but it was much faster before. (I guess I will start to use shelves more now anyway, especially since they are now supported by Calibre, but I still think it would have been nice if the hearts were still there - especially since the short is now much easier to access again than it was before...)

I'm also a little sad that you can now only select to display covers or not in general. I used to have my Touch display the cover when in sleep and the sleeping Kobo when powered off - so I could see at a glance wether it would take me a second to start reading or 40 seconds. Not a dealbreaker, of course.

Was it always possible to zoom in pictures in KePubs? If so, I never realized that. It's nice and would be wonderful if it was possible for ePubs, too.

Still miss more options for tap zones, but besides of that I'm very happy (and can very well live with with the "missing hearts" and the like ).
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote