View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 01:46 PM   #49
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by acastillo View Post
However, the cost may determine what I get. I would hate to go with an Apple product, but if the rumored iTablet can get me all that for less, then I may change my mind.
Apple products are really well designed and functional as long as you only do with them what Apple thinks you should do with them. Of course the "for less" usually doesn't apply to Apple products. They don't do "low end".

I'd love to see this product come in at $500 or less... but alas I think it will be closer to $800. We will see.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote