View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 01:18 PM   #5
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly1010 View Post
I would like to find a zippered case that you could put the 505--AND it's cover in. (Hopefully that makes sense). I even thought of a cosmetic bag or something along those lines, just to protect it from sharp objects (and SCRATCHES!) when I put it in my purse. I have the lightwedge, so I know that limits me in what covers I can have. I wish more of them were compatible with the lightwedge itself.
I just bought a quilted netbook purse from Target -- it was on clearance for about $5. It has a zipper along the top and long strap for carrying. It's a little bit bigger than my reader with the lighted cover, but it isn't so loose that I'm uncomfortable carrying it that way.

I figure that something designed for a computer has good enough protection for my reader.
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote