Thread: Ebook Manager
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 03:21 PM   #1
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
Ebook Manager

I know there are tons of options for managing ebook libraries. I use calibre for my ebook management for most of my books, but it doesn't handle CHM files at all.

I have over 180 CHM files of technical content that I have no easy way to manage. Can anyone recommend a piece of software that will let me categorize CHM files into a hierarchy, browse, and launch them?

I looked all over the place and have found nothing that was easy to use. If DE supported CHM I would be all over it.
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote