View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 06:17 PM   #25
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_macd View Post
How about the ability to change the weight, crispness etc of the font to help improve on the contrast? I'm not fussed about the number of different fonts and the variation on the size, but I do think the way you can manipulate the font on the Kobo Glo to help improve contrast is a definite plus over the PW.
It's a benefit, but it only works with pre-loaded fonts (not sideloaded fonts). I do like what it does on the fonts it works on. Lets you make them much darker. My only complaint is that the sideloaded fonts can look a little anemic (thin mainly), as do the built in fonts without bumping them a little. That will vary depending what font and font size you use.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote