View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 01:22 AM   #31
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearstardiode View Post
Okay, I tried it and it works. (Thanks mrmikel.) But see the next post of mine. (Please!)
i think that works because the "switch back and double click filename " bit is (re)opening the book again, after sigil has saved it. He did not explicitly say "save" within sigil but it is implied.

swap sony for ADE & set calibre hot keys as per my other post & you could use a similar workflow
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote