View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 03:39 PM   #162
danni
danni knows the square root of minus one.danni knows the square root of minus one.danni knows the square root of minus one.danni knows the square root of minus one.danni knows the square root of minus one.danni knows the square root of minus one.danni knows the square root of minus one.danni knows the square root of minus one.danni knows the square root of minus one.danni knows the square root of minus one.danni knows the square root of minus one.

Device: kobo glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matth79 View Post
One possible problem with wireless network keys, is that some characters are "unsafe", the treatment of spaces, and some punctuation may be problematic.

Entering a long, all printable ASCII key on the Kobo is also a real pain, going to num, shift and all that.

If you dodn't want to change the key on everything, (unless it turns out essential), then copy the old key to text file, and then temporarily change the key to something easier to enter - if that does work, then try a long alphanumeric, with upper/lowercase, but no spaces or punctuation/symbols.
I try to change the psk with a name, to open my wireless network and to change the ssid name but my kobo does not connect to my AP...

From the log of the AP I notice that kobo fore some moments is associated but it doesn't receive a valid IP address from DHCP.After some moment kobo freezes or goes in stand by.

My AP is cisco ap 1200.

Someone has an idea?
I appreciate very much tour help!
danni is offline   Reply With Quote