View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 05:41 PM   #77
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
I did just another test with the desktop application. You can link to an anchor in a different html file by absolute path. Interesting thing is that the application opens this file as it is. That means, it must not be gz-compressed.

I thought that maybe the desktop application and the KT share the same code in displaying the dictionary entries and would therefore show a similar behaviour. But this seems not to be the case. I did not get any kind of links working.

Last edited by tshering; 11-19-2012 at 05:53 AM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote