View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 12:21 AM   #14295
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool The Casual Vacancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
At that price, I simply won't buy it. If the library gets it, I might download it.

Fortunately, I have more than enough in my TBR to be hard on that. And it's not as if she were an author who needs supporting.
I agree with everything you said except for 'simply won't'. I just can't be that positive (hmmmm....or is that I just can't be that negative?). Oh well.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote