View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 12:43 AM   #1
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
List of Kindlets available

After spotting the thread regarding the developer.keystore file, I was curious just what Kindlets are out there. As such, I thought I'd make a thread for people to share ones they have made, found, or want made.

Official Kindlets (found on Amazon.com):

Amazon.com (Free Games)

Amazon.com (Kindle Games & Active Content)

Unofficial Kindlets (most found on this forum):

CoolReader 3 Runner for Kindle

Endless Book of Sudoku

K3MusicManager (A GUI music player that uses mplayer and/or kinamp)

Kalc

Kif (an interactive fiction / text adventure platform)

KindCalc (a calculator for the Kindle Touch only)

KindleChess Viewer

KindleChineseChess

KindleGoban Viewer

KindleNote (Note: the link to download it doesn't seem to work)

KindleTERM (a terminal emulator)

KindleVNC

Krosswords (a crosswords puzzle game for the Kindle Touch only)

Mangle (a manga reader)

Snakes

The following are Kindlet-like, but as they don't run via an '.azw2' file, they really aren't Kindlets:

K3Chess

pbchess

FYI, for those interested in writing their own Kindlets, here is that link: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...hlight=kindlet

Also, here is the link to the developer.keystore thread with the latest one that includes all of the Kindlets developer.keystore keys combined on this site: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=152294 .

So if anybody knows of more, feel free to add them here.

Last edited by inameiname; 08-26-2012 at 08:43 AM. Reason: Added KindleChess Viewer and KindleGoban Viewer
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote