View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 01:28 PM   #35
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by timezone View Post
Consider the tradeoff. Now you can read the Fire when there is no light. Not easy to read an eReader in bed or during power outages. It does offer another option. People can huddle around the Fire on cold nights.
Why are you making some incorrect blanket statements? I can read with my 650 in bed and/or when there is a power outage very easily. I have a light cover and the light allows me to read in the dark without a problem. Kindles and other readers have light covers too you can get for reading in low/no light situations.

As for reading in bed, I do have a lamp on my nightstand. So if I am able to use that, I do. If I can't, I use the light in my light cover.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote