View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 10:24 AM   #30
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by donovand View Post
Weirdness. I get the same result. It just doesn't seem to like that image for some reason.
Yes, weird. I tried updating the pngnp.exe executable and the libpng13.dll, but could not get it to convert! Oh well, I hope this doesn't show up in normal conversions.

Quote:
Also, I'm finding that the even pages for the prs505 profile (default is landscape rotation) are getting stretched out. Is there some way to fix this with settings? I turned off cropping, and that seems to help a little, but I suspect it has to do with where the pages are being split.
If you use the 'debug' option to leave behind the temp folder, you will notice that the resulting .png's all retain the proper aspect ratio (i.e. are not stretched), but then the resulting .lrf is stretched. I noticed this when I uploaded the same ebook in multiple formats here.

I think the problem is in the pylrs code written by Mike Higgins (Falstaff) or how the pylrs code is interfaced from the output.py module in PDFRead.

About where the split occurs for the even page being stretch, I don't think that is the cause. Try the 'Portrait-full' layout mode and you will find the same thing with just one image. It's stretched!

Weird squared!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote