View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 11:34 AM   #29
Ryvyan
I read what I want.
Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, iPhone 6, Kobo Clara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aladyleyna View Post
I would actually be happier about this since I actually use my iPad as an e-reader, but unfortunately, Apple accessories cost a lot, and I'm not sure whether I would be willing to spend more, since the iPad is (in my opinion that is) already quite expensive.

Maybe if eink readers someday become possible in my location, I could make the switch to that but unfortunately, I would end up loosing all the books stored in my iPad.

Gah, I guess I don't have much of a choice but to suck my thumb and deal with it.
Hello fellow Singaporean,

I'm going against well-meaning advice and getting the Nook shipped from the US anyway, decided not to even wait for my friend to get back. Anyway how do you read on your iPad? I always feel like I'm reading from a children's book whenever I come into contact with my friend's iPad.

Why would you lose your books? I have multiple copies of my e-books in case my iPhone goes to gadget-heaven. Anyway there are apparently some apps that sync your last-read page across your gadgets? I would advise further but I have no idea since I don't read books on my MacBook.
Ryvyan is offline   Reply With Quote