View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 09:36 AM   #165
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
The taskbar itself disappears, there is no problem with the menu. On my device (just installed your latest version) after installation the taskbar on the right is NOT visible. I will try to change the dr.ini file tomorrow and see what happens.

Then I press "toggle taskbar" in the menu and the taskbar (bottom and right) appears. But as soon as I go to home or open newspaperdirect the taskbar dissappears again. In the old version of DR800+ newpaperdirect doesn't affect the taskbar.

Newspaperdirect closes automatically when you go to another application (perhaps it needs too much memory), it has no "exit" and cannot run in the background. But in the old DR800+ it was still listed on the taskbar.

Yes, the taskbar should disappear when you open a full screen app --- but it should reappear after you leave full screen mode, right?

One more note, xjournal does not appear as a task anymore (no tab appears). When I open xjournal with the taskbar visible and press the "explorer" tab nothing happens. To leave I have to open the menu and press home. Seems like xjournal is not a "taskbar enabled" task anymore?

I just opened a book in the regular reading app in full page mode, and I also couldn't leave the book, the menu button doesn't work. So there is no way to leave full page mode or get back to home. I have to reset the device again. Reading a book in FBReader worked fine.

I will try more tomorrow and make sure to keep several apps open --- it is getting late here.

Last edited by HansTWN; 06-24-2011 at 09:52 AM.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote