View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 02:12 PM   #18
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Incidentally, you can use mod_rewrite for reverse proxying provided your normal server URL namespace doesn't conflict with the calibre-server base paths, namely: /browse, /static, /opds, /stanza, /mobile
I tried mod_rewrite in both its native form and the proxypassreverse form. Neither take care of internal URLS, which of course is the problem you are referring to with the base paths.

And yes, another application has taken /browse and (I think) /static.
Quote:
Would you be interested in implementing a --prefix feature for calibre-server to take care of URL namespace conflicts?
At this point I never want to see the (&% thing again. Tomorrow I will feel better.

(I have 50% spent more time getting this working than I spent in implementing the PHP version. But then, the PHP version isn't finished.)
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote