View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 04:44 AM   #10
darknessangel
Addict
darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxx6166 View Post
Speaking of Brandon Sanderson..has he made WoT a bit more imagination friendly? Or is it still sixteen pages of description of clothes with nothing happening for 1200 pages
First, I liked that style as I just speed-read through it and it was like a detailed painting for me to see, but to each its own. Now to the point, I found that the guy really goes to the point more than Robet Jordan but still keeps most of the style. I think this is fruit of his notes and close work with Jordan's widow. So for you it would be tons faster and better than the other books =/.
darknessangel is offline   Reply With Quote