View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 08:06 PM   #7
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
I have the DX and I dont think that 2 pages would fit even in landscape more unless the writing was tiny tiny... and then I think my eyes would hurt trying to read it.

Currently there is no way to do it and I dont see Amazon doing anything about it. As for someone writing a program to do it, well, I am sure that someone would be able to figure it out but I dont really see it being something people would really demand
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote