Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 03:54 PM   #1341
Motal
Motal began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Hi guys, i tried to google, I tried to search in this thread, but i'm hopeless. I thought, that Duokan supports sending documents in the same way as classic Kindle OS: For example, I have a .docx document and I want to send it to my Kindle. If i send it to my amazon kindle mail, it will convert to .azw3 and i can read it. But if I send it to my duokan mail adress, it will do nothing. I think that the Kindle will receive this file, because i can find it in a DK_Sync folder, but i can't see it in my Duokan. So here are my questions:

1. Does Duokan supports docx sent via e-mail? Is it possible to send it via email the same way as it is done in classic amazon OS?
2. Does Duokan supports reading .azw3 files? I've found in this thread, that azw3 is basically .mobi file and only thing I need to do is rename it. But if i do so, the text in the file is broken somehow (well, I dunno if it is because i'm czech and we use a lot of č ž ř etc.)

If I use chrome extensions like push to kindle or send to kindle, i will receive article without any problems. But I would like to send my own documents to my kindle, so, am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance for any informations and advices (and sorry for mistakes in this post )
Motal is offline   Reply With Quote