View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 06:21 AM   #291
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7hir7een View Post
I sure hope not, but if it happens, I guess it's a risk I was willing to take. I'm not too cavalier about it though -- my PW lives in airplane mode and I manage everything from my computer with Calibre, etc.
Same here. No more turning on wifi, I don't need it. I prefer to use Calibre to load over USB. I don't want any updates messing with my tweaks and hacks.

I'm not afraid that an update will brick my Kindle, however.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote