View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 03:42 PM   #11
rogue_librarian
Guru
rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Basic 613
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
... they had an "improperly witnessed" will, with the risk of losing a few possessions to his family -- not usually a big deal.
It looks as though you need two witnesses to draw up a Swedish will. That's a shame, of course (in my country you can do it all by yourself, as long as you write it all by yourself, by hand), but not exactly an insurmountable obstacle.

Quote:
... it stands to reason that they wouldn't have an impregnable will for the same reason.
I don't see how having two witnesses signing your testament magically gives away your name or address or any other such info, but then I am not a lawyer. Oh, wait, I am, but not a Swedish one it's true, so I rest my case.
rogue_librarian is offline   Reply With Quote