View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 01:06 PM   #14
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorsk View Post
4. (my major gripe) You have to scroll by swiping or tapping - no convenient side buttons or scroll wheels on the device.
Yeah, but he's USED to tapping the screen, since he had a Palm. eReader on the Touch supports swiping OR tapping (setup option), and Stanza uses tapping.

Compared to a Palm, the only major drawback I see to an iTouch is the battery life. [ I have an iPhone, which is what I'm basing my comment on. ]
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote