Thread: ACSM format
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 04:35 PM   #32
salsaguy
Addict
salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Fire (1st Gen), Kindle Touch, KFHD 8.9 No Ads
Quote:
Originally Posted by avidreader53 View Post
I have access through my library for e-books, but they download as an acsm file. How can I convert it to e-pub seems calibre is unable to recognise .acsm. Help please
I suggest using your PC instead of your device to download/loan the book so that you can choose to pick the Kindle Version instead of the epub version as many times I have done it from my Kindle Fire and it only shows the option to use the ePub version which will only work on my Kindle Fire (glossy screen not good for reading) but if you do it from the PC you can get the file and then use Mange my Kindle on the Amazon site to send it to my Kindle Touch (eInk screen which is much better on the eyes when reading)

Your results may vary.
salsaguy is offline   Reply With Quote