View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 05:16 PM   #47
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
I need to backpaddle on my earlier comment. I left on vacation for a few weeks, and when I got back, my Nexus 7 was dead. No matter what I do, it won't turn on. Researching the subject online, I found many, many users in this situation. When I try to reset it, I get either snowflakes or a flashing screen. My device was very lightly used, always in a cover, and was never dropped. The problem is that the battery died, and now the whole device is toast.

I'd say: Stay away from the N7 for now!!!
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote