View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 05:51 AM   #1
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Narrow No-Break Space display

Hi

Please forgive me if this question has already been answered. It's about the display in BookView on Sigil 0.6.2 of the HTML entity  -;
http://www.fileformat.info/info/unic...202f/index.htm

On Linux with Sigil 0.6 the entity is not displayed, either in CodeView or in BookView and can only be detected in CodeView using the cursor.

On Windows XP SP3 32 bits, using Sigil 0.6.2, the entity is not displayed in CodeView but is flagged with a crossed rectangle in BookView.

Could someone explain me if this is the intended behavior? and if so what is the reason for such a change? Is it to allow the user to detect easily the entity? If this is so, a crossed rectangle may look for the uninformed user like if it was a warning or a mistake...

I join a zip file with three screenshots of the same paragraph
- Windows bookview and codeview
- Linux bookview
Attached Files
File Type: zip Narrow_No-Break_Space_Display.zip (802.6 KB, 311 views)

Last edited by roger64; 12-20-2012 at 06:30 AM.
roger64 is online now   Reply With Quote