View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 01:48 PM   #14
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidfamne View Post
Here's how I re-used the cover of a USB-dongle we got. Note the pocket for the cable...

If I can get the insert picture to work....

Hmpf, I don't seem to be able to enter link to my photo on neither Skydrive nor Dropbox...
Anyway, if anybody is interested, here's the link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hs3agmtzc8...o%20ZCover.jpg

/z
Hahaha very very nice indeed!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdesja5 View Post
I have one for my Sony. It has a hard lining on both sides. I was lucky enough to get it at a greatly reduced price ($7) at Marshalls. It is very well made, lightweight, the double zip allows you to close most of the case to charge it except where the USB plugs in. It also has a slot in the back for the e-luminator light to slide in. It's not really canvas, it's like a woven nylon over hard vinyl (with a soft-touch finish like the Touch's) which is partially exposed on each side. Love it!
Ooooh thank you muchly for the detailed description. I think I must have one now! Suits my wishes perfectly. Now to find such a lovely deal as the one you got!
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote