View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 04:56 PM   #15
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
Any chance you can send me the DRM sample of the book you looked at? I really don't want to have to setup and register Kindle for Mac. calibre supports PDB-PDF already and I want to see what, if any work, is necessary to support this format.
Sure, just send me your email address. I should mention that mobiunpack will give you access to most of the metadata, since it's really like the Mobipocket format there, and a tweak of mobiunpack to output the raw text rather than the tweaked HTML-ised text will give you access to the raw PDF (in amongst other data) when used on a non-DRM copy (e.g. the sample file). I don't have a DRMed sample. They're too expensive for me!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote