View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 03:04 PM   #86
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
v1.4.2 Released

Fixes the bug introduced in 1.4 and found by Noughty above where clicking on Search on Goodreads.com results in a URL not defined error.

EDIT: I have only just noticed that kenr276 also reported this issue a couple of days ago, but did it by editing his post. Sorry dude, I must have read your post before you edited it to add the "new problem" and hence didn't see it until now.

@Noughty - download the latest version and let me know if everything is linking/syncing as it should.

Last edited by kiwidude; 04-07-2011 at 03:08 PM.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote