View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 11:53 AM   #4
oj829
Groupie
oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo, Kobo Arc(32GB), Kobo Arc 7HD, Kobo Glo HD,NookHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobokobe View Post
If, when you connect to a power supply, the battery indicator is empty (or close to it) that's probably why you can't wake it up. The paperclip reset would not be able to turn it on.

However, your battery life seems remarkably short, even with WiFi on. I don't think the light takes up much charge.
Whatever the source of the drain, it's pretty aggressive, and this has been noted by another Glo owner outside of this thread. With both light and WiFi on, my percent remaining changed every time I remembered to check it out, and over the course of maybe 40 minutes, I lost close to 20%. I know that's not very mathematical, so I'll do a more organized experiment - lab coats and notes - next time I get to 100%.
oj829 is offline   Reply With Quote