Thread: VOTE NOW!!
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 03:25 PM   #1
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
VOTE NOW!!

I feel so patriotic! Every time I go to edit a post, after Iʻm done editing, my button choices are: vote now go advanced cancel

Huh?? So I assume the "vote now" is telling me I can "vote" for that new, improved version of my post, and I click it and it works! And I feel pride for doing my civic duty and voting. Even if itʻs just for a new, improved version of a post.

Of course, I tried just now to look again, and it had "save" instead of "vote now" on that post. Now I think I might be crazy.

Vote now! Am I nuts? (and I donʻt have the money to pay the laddie by the door, so pro bono responses only! Or barter... I can dance... )
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote