View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 05:28 PM   #6
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
If other people will be reading this ebook, and it's not just for personal use, then I'd go with either preface or prologue. The definition of "Prologue" in the Merriam-Webster Dictionary is:

Quote:
The preface or introduction to a literary work.
Epigraph might fit it better, but it's a little obscure and it might just confuse people.

Quote:
Eh, they'll find out when they click on it. And learn a new word in the process. Win-win!
Normally, I'd agree with that but if the ToC is for the sake of conveniency, then I'd go with the term more people would be likely to recognize. That's just my opinion.

Last edited by sneakyspider; 01-21-2013 at 05:32 PM.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote