View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 06:01 PM   #9
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
Thanks, Dynabook. I know I can use my T1 while it's attached to my Windows computer or the recharger. That's why I was surprised that my wife can't use her T2 while it's attached to her Apple computer.
Generally that's not the case. In order to do that, read on the device while connected to a computer, is if you don't touch the reader screen saying "Data Transfer Mode". If you do select that on the reader (device) screen then you cannot read on it.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote