View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 12:26 AM   #8
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynabook View Post
AlexBell,

You CAN use the T1 while it is charging, especially if you use the power adapter. If you plug your T1 into the Mac, you should get a screen with a button to put the T1 into Data Transfer mode. If you don't put it into Data Transfer mode you may be able to use it while charging from the Mac USB but I have never done this and am not sure how to remove the Data Transfer screen. Home button?
--MH
Thanks, Dynabook. I know I can use my T1 while it's attached to my Windows computer or the recharger. That's why I was surprised that my wife can't use her T2 while it's attached to her Apple computer.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote