View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 05:24 PM   #187
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
For me, these are "Valiente viento salvaje" (I didn't like it), "Trueno salvaje" (that widow trying to lose her maidenhood) and "Ángel".... Some of the first romance books (not harlequin) I read.
I don't think I've read them. I know I've read some of hers but I think it was a medieval romance. In my youth I only read medieval and some westerns. I have them on my buy list for tomorrow for when I get my money.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote