View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 04:08 PM   #183
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
No, I usually do. Unless I cannot find them or really like the new cover better (which is rare).

Even too small images which don't look so hot on my PC usually look fine on my Sony. And I added Fantastic Fiction to the auto grab sources in Calibre, so I don't always have to track down the images myself.
Some of my favorite stepbacks are hard to find. And I hate trying to scan them because it can damage the paperback. Amanda Quick's were my favorite because they had more than just the standard clench hold. Several scenes were depicted. Here is her Rendezvous stepback

Auntykatkat

Last edited by auntykatkat; 10-18-2012 at 04:10 PM. Reason: named book
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote