View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 08:41 PM   #88
Suzanna
Living in the past
Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Arc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdesja5 View Post
Well, my posts got deleted too because he didn't like what I answered him when some off color remarks were made. There was a little back and forth although "I" kept it civil... As in no swearing, no sexist remarks and no posting with red text. I have to admit it was hard though. :-\
I disappeared after his last comment to me because I was very close to saying something rude and wanted to give myself some time away from the computer to cool down. I didn't see your exchange, but I'm sorry you were swept into it.
Suzanna is offline   Reply With Quote